Thursday, August 25, 2016

New Jamie Quotes from Daily Mirror

On telly he’s hot serial killer Paul Spector from BBC Two’s The Fall. But in real life it seems Jamie Dornan, below left, just wouldn’t have the energy to play cat-and-mouse games with Gillian Anderson. Or anyone else. He says: “My wife and I were watching a movie last night. We’d got the kids to bed and I had a glass of red wine in my hand. I was like, ‘F***, I don’t even think I can finish this. What’s the time?’. It was 8.30.” Suggesting that they hit the sack, she told him they had to make it to 9pm. “We just about scraped it,” he reports. “I was holding my eyelids open.” Rock ‘n’ roll.

Source

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject.
    modern cat beds uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
    buy liquid clenbuterol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit.
    real estate services group

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post!
    cheap perfumes wholesale

    ReplyDelete