Friday, August 12, 2016

New Interview of Jamie with People

People - CATCHING UP JAMIE DORNAN

You star in the new World War II thriller Anthropoid, about the assassination of a high-level Nazi. Do you consider yourself to be a history buff?

Jamie: I would say no to that! My general history of WWII was sketchy in and of itself. I wasn't the most tuned-in student in history class. But the nice thing about a ture story is that there's plenty of research out there - it was easy to find out information about the operation once I got the job. And I wanted to be as well informed as I possibly could be.
 
You just finished filming the final two 50 Shades movies. What will you miss the most - and least - about them?

Jamie: I'll miss my friends the most. The people are like family to me, and suddenly I won't be seeing them as much, and that's kind of sad. But I won't miss wearing suits, which I had to do. I don't feel comfortable in them.

What do you do in your downtime? 

Jamie: When I get home from set I usually have a drink! I'm normally so exhausted that a drink is ver much needed at the end of the day. And I'm a big golfer. A lot people don't think it's cool or whatever, but I've grown up playing it. I've spent a large portion of my life defending golf!

Transcripted by us 

Scan

(Thanks to @FiftyShadesAS)

No comments:

Post a Comment