Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Jack Savoretti Talks About Jamie and Amelia

Scan


And you're mates with Jamie Dornan?

Jack Savoretti: Yes, I was introduced to him through his wife Millie [actress and musician Amelia Warner], who is my sister Beatrice's friend. I met my wife Jemma at Millie's birthday party 10 years ago as they were in the movie Alpha Male together. Then Millie married Jamie, so we're close and his life has taken a crazy curve ball. He deserves his success. He's one of the hardest-working guys in show business.

Have you seen Fifty Shades of Grey?

Jack Savoretti: Not yet. I'm a huge fan of Jamie's and I think he's incredible in The Fall. I haven't got caught up in the Fifty Shades thing, but I want to see it, although it'll be a bit awkward. I don't know how kinky I want to watch him get!

How will you be seeing in the New Year?

Jack Savoretti: We'll still be with my dad. We spent last New Year with Jamie and Millie in a rented house in Devon. I used to get melancholy on New Year's Eve, but now that things are taking a turn for the up, I get really excited because I'm like: "What can I achieve this year?"

Thanks to @RequisiteAna for scan

No comments:

Post a Comment