Thursday, November 13, 2014

Victor Rasuk Talks About Jamie


The 30-year-old actor currently stars on the new CBS hit thriller series Stalker and has a crucial role in the highly anticipated film Fifty Shades of Grey, out in theaters February.

Victor plays the part of Jose Rodriguez, the best friend of Anastasia Steele, played by Dakota Johnson.

JJ: Moving on to Fifty Shades of Grey! How was the shoot?!

"Awesome! Dakota [Johnson] is fantastic, Jamie [Dornan] was so dope to work with.

When they were first cast, there was a lot of haters. When we started to do read-throughs, I got to meet them for the first time. I told everybody she was a great Anastasia, he was a great Christian, they’re going to be dope! And then boom, the Beyonce trailer comes out, and everybody’s like, “Yo, they’re going to be a great Anastasia and Christian.” And I was like, “I told you!!”

It was a great experience and everybody, you know, I want to just throw out there now. Everyone who was behind the scenes creatively, dude. They’re all about making it as true to the book as possible, and I’m super proud to say they have done it. And I can’t wait until people see it."

JJ: What’s the most memorable scene you remember shooting?

"The first scene that I shot, where Christian pushes Jose–I play Jose Rodriguez. I’m about to kiss Anastasia outside the bar and Christian comes to the rescue and it gets super aggressive scene.

Jamie at first didn’t want to “hurt me.” (laughs) So he kind of gave me a little bit of a b-tch shove, and then he was like, “Dude, do you mind if I really…” And I was like, “Bro, I’ve been workin’ out for the last month, do what you gotta do.” We did a take, he damn near almost tumbled me, to the point if I would’ve fell back… We shot on this gravel road. If I would’ve fell back, I would’ve been out of commission my first f-cking day of shooting!"


JJ: Describe these co-stars in one word. Jamie Dornan.

"Intense."


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment